GoFi8ure is an award-winning mobile accountancy firm, with a unique company culture that rewards personality and drive. Our full range of accounting compliance and advisory services are core critical to our client’s success. We work closely with a range of enterprises; from start up’s to successful well established businesses across a range of different industries.
About the role
We are looking for our next accounting superhero that can provide accounting services with a twist. Our mobile Accountants work closely with passionate business owners on their site or via the cloud; providing high level accounting services, value-add business advisory solutions and ongoing support whilst maintaining exceptional customer service. The variety of clients and their different requirements means no two days are ever the same at GoFi8ure.
Duties will include;
- Maintaining the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating and entering financial transactions
- Preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue and expense entries by compiling and analysing account information, preparing compiling and reviewing financial statements with minimal supervision; taking ownership of the ledger all the way through to the issuance of financial statements
- Preparation of GST, FBT and Income Tax Returns
- Assisting with tax planning, cash flows, budgeting and other advisory work
- Monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Identifying problems and providing appropriate solutions
- One on one Xero and Bookkeeping training for clients
- Developing and maintaining long-lasting client relationships
What can you bring to the role?
- Previous experience in a financial role at a Senior Accountant level
- Business accounting degree – you should be CA or CPA qualified and have prior experience working in a public practice firm
- Strong knowledge and experience using Xero, Receipt Bank and Spotlight Reporting
- Your ability to work with data, checking outputs and data applications
- People skills – you need to be able to maintain a great relationship with your clients at all times, even where there are difficult conversations to be had
- An ability to identify problems and provide appropriate solutions to SME clients
- Flexibility and a willingness to do what needs to get done at many different levels
What we offer in return
- Varied and diverse workload, no two clients or two days are the same
- Work mostly at client sites, but with access to our Wellington or Upper Hutt offices
- An autonomous role, manage your clients and your time while being supported by an experienced team of great people
- Fun and unique culture
- Training and development opportunities
If you are absolutely confident you have what it takes to fill this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter along with recent testimonials and/or referrals, and copies of qualifications along with your job application.