Management Accountant Superhero Position Available at an Amazing Accounting Firm
We are looking for an Accounting Superhero with a twinkle in their eye – is that you?
At GoFi8ure we are passionate about helping businesses with their accounting systems and compliance, but more importantly, because we thrive on helping business owners transform the way they run their business.
Every day, GoFi8ure’s Superhero Team of Accountants make a huge difference to our clients by living our Core Values:
- People focused – keeping our client needs, and our employee experience top of mind
- Solution focused – no problem is too great, every puzzle has a solution
- Transformational – delivering real change to both the business and the owner
- Results driven – exceptional performance in every way
- Financial superheroes – going beyond the norm AND providing robust wealth solutions
We are looking for a transformational Management Accountant to join our team of superheroes in our Wellington HQ . The right person for this role will enjoy preparing annual accounts, reviewing client information to add value and working with clients as their virtual CFO or Advisor. If you are passionate about really adding value to businesses and are client and numbers focused, then this could be the job for you.
The right person for this awesome job is the kind of person who
- Is hungry to learn and grow
- Hard worker
- Efficient and responsive
- Can manage / multi task workflow
- Owns their role
- Attention to detail
What do you need to bring to the role?
- Business accounting degree – you should also be CA or CPA qualified and have prior experience working in a public practice firm
- Experience using Xero and MYOB
- People skills – you need to be able to maintain a great relationship with your clients at all times, even when there are difficult conversations to be had
- Flexibility and a willingness to be hands on, and do what needs to be done at many different levels
If you think you could be our next superhero, or would like to receive a copy of the full job description, please submit your CV and cover describing in detail why you would make the perfect GoFi8ure Team Member to Gabby Simpson, Business Development Manager: email@example.com