Introducing BKED – GoFi8ure’s Bookkeeping Education Centre
We are excited to let you know that we are officially launching our BKED (Bookkeeping Education Centre) division.
After seeing the need to provide mentoring, training and support to business owners and budding Bookkeepers (on top of what we already offer), we created BKED. Our courses and mentoring programmes are customised to empower and educate our trainees from both a practical and theoretical approach. We have one on one and one to many training courses available – we even got this amazing customised made training table that breaks out into little pods. How cool is that! A big thanks to Creative Mouse for their design and hard work in getting this all sorted for us.
If you are a business owner and would like to learn more about Accounting Principles, Duties and Responsibilities, Strategy, Leadership, Management and Business Finance, then it is time to get excited. We will be releasing our courses very soon and we cannot wait to share them with you!
Remember: Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed with spending time up-skilling, learning and educating yourself.
If you want your work and business to mean something to your clients and the economy, then you need BKED.
Become Financially Aware in 2018
The better you understand your business, the easier it will be to make more money. Management decisions rely on a sound understanding of the financial implications for a business. It is important when you choose an Accountant that they support you in other ways, not just preparing and filing your annual Tax Returns. At GoFi8ure we help to empower business owners so they can fully understand and interpret their numbers. This gives them a strong foundation on which to grow their business.
Who would benefit from Financial Awareness Coaching?
If you are passionate about your business and want to better understand your numbers so you can answer questions like:
• How much profit have I made this year?
• Why has my profit increased but I have no cash?
• Is my cash level increasing or decreasing?
• What is affecting my cash level?
So, when should you begin Financial Awareness Coaching?
Any time is a good time to improve your understanding of your financial reports in order to improve business performance. The sooner you start Financial Awareness Coaching the better your understanding of financial results and their implications, and the more control you will have over outcomes.
Interested to know what the benefits of Financial Awareness Coaching are?
• Enable you to better understand your business
• Iron out any existing errors to ensure accuracy in your financial reports
• Help you better manage and monitor your cash-flow
• Customise your reports to ensure you capture the right information
• Allow you to format your reports in a way that makes decision making easier
• Help you gain better understanding of the financial implications of decisions
• Give you the ability to make better informed decisions
• Allow you to review your reports and record actions to be achieved before the next meeting
• Help you be held accountable so you can achieve progress between meetings
• Identify any burning issues that need to be addressed
• Access the collective wisdom of our accountants, our systems, products and services
• Phone support to address any burning issues between meetings
Call us now on 0800 463 488 to further discuss how Financial Awareness Coaching can help you and your business.