Are you thinking about signing up to Xero but are feeling a bit nervous about changing to a new system? Perhaps you have just started using Xero and want to make sure you know all the basics of setting up? Then this entry level workshop is for you.
In this 1.5 hour session you will hear from GoFi8ure, award winning Xero trainers who will show you how to set up and run your business using Xero.
When: Wednesday 11th October
Time: 9am – 10.30am
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to use basic Xero functions to:
• Set up your organisation and financial settings
• Set up your chart of accounts
• Manually import bank transactions
• Take you through the dashboard
• Reconcile your bank accounts
• Set up clients and supplier contacts
• Generate invoices in accounts receivable
• Create a credit note
• Enter bills in accounts payable
• Manage users
Who should attend: Anyone considering using or who has just started using Xero.
Presenter: Sonya Jones, Xero trainer and expert from Xero award winning company GoFi8ure.
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce
Cost: $59 + GST
To book please click here.